Imitate God, therefore in everything you do, because you are his dear children. Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. Ephesians 5:1-2

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Prayer Request...

Tonight at 11:00pm it will be 9:00am in Ethiopia and the Embassy will be starting their day. I have confirmation that the officer that the Embassy wants to talk to regarding our case will be in his office on Thursday. I have let the Embassy know this and have asked that they let me know once they have talked with him.

I ask that you would pray...

- that they would get a hold of the officer
- that the Embassy would gain the information that they need
- and that if it is the Lord's will, they would give us clearance by the end of this week.

Thank you, I will update as soon as I hear anything,
-Aimee