Imitate God, therefore in everything you do, because you are his dear children. Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. Ephesians 5:1-2

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Day Has Finally Come!!!

We are cleared for Embassy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God is sooo Good! We get to bring our precious son home before Christmas:)

I got an email last night at midnight saying that we are cleared, and then got an email this morning letting us know that our appointment date is on Monday!

We leave here this Friday night and we Return next Thursday at 5:00pm.

I cannot thank you all enough for all of your prayers and support during this journey.

I cannot wait for all of you to meet my amazing son!!!!


6 comments:

Katie :) said...

Yay, Congratulations. I have been praying for you guys, and am so excited for you to bring your sweet son home!!! May God bless your travels and your bonding with your precious boy!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my stinking gosh!!!! Couldn't have read better news today. You get to have him here for Christmas!!!! In less than a week you'll be there with him. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! Kind of wish there was someone here in my naptime house to squeal and jump around with. :-) So, so, so happy for you guys!

ashleys said...

That is so great!!! Excited for you guys.

Laura said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy to see families (esp. Gladney fams) passing so quickly!!

Laura

One- said...

So excited and happy for the Graves family. What a truly wonderful Christmas

Lindsay LOo said...

I can't believe this is the first time I am seeing your blog! God is good, He is good all the time, but I love when we get to witness His goodness through miracles! Excited beyond words!
Congrats!