There is a possibility that they could talk to her and clear us tomorrow. So I am going to set my phone to ring when I get an email so that if that happens I can reply and tell them that we would like to have an appointment next week. The director of my agency said that we have a 50/50 chance of this happening. But we know that God can make anything happen:)
I contacted my Congresswoman today and her office is going to try to get a hold of the Embassy in Ethiopia today on our behalf. I do not know what this will do, but I ask that you would pray that it helps to speed things along and does not hinder anything in any way.
I will write an update tomorrow morning, and let you know what happens:)